The second of the revolutionary Edge Class ships - Celebrity Apex - will be sailing from Southampton in April 2020 for its first ever cruises. Boasting some of the most luxurious accommodations in the Celebrity Cruises fleet, Celebrity Apex will offer Edge Staterooms with Infinite Balcony and twin level Edge Villas with outdoor plunge pools, to name a few. Add to this 29 world-class culinary venues, of which 7 are brand new speciality restaurants, and signature spaces such as the incredible Magic Carpet and Rooftop Garden, and you have a ship that elevates modern luxury cruising to new heights.
One of the world’s most hotly anticipated cruise ships, Celebrity Apex from Celebrity Cruises famed Edge Class series, will launch and be named in the UK ahead of calling Southampton home for its first ever cruises in April 2020.
This will be the first time Celebrity Cruises will operate two ships from the UK’s favourite port with Celebrity Silhouette returning to Southampton for her third consecutive year.
Celebrity Apex is the second Edge-class ship from Celebrity Cruises – an innovative new class of ship that is set to revolutionise the industry and set a new benchmark for modern luxury travel. Working with designers including Kelly Hoppen MBE, Patricia Urquiola, Jouin Manku, Celebrity Apex will feature all the signature spaces including the Magic Carpet and the Edge Stateroom with Infinite Balcony.
• Some of the most luxurious accommodation in the fleet, from NEW Infinite BalconySM Staterooms to the Iconic Suites
• 29 stylish restaurants, cafés, bars and lounges, including exclusive new and exciting dining concepts
• Magic Carpet – the world’s fi rst cantilevered floating platform soaring 13 stories above sea level
• Elemis® spa featuring a lineup of industry firsts
• High tech theatre with four stage areas and Eden where every sense is indulged day or night
Book an eligible Ocean View stateroom or above by 28 August 2019 on select Worldwide sailings departing May 2019 through May 2021, and you’ll enjoy:
☆ A complimentary Classic Drinks Package for two (worth over £750 per person)* ☆
☆ Gratuities included* ☆
☆ Plus, 50% off the cruise fare for 3rd/4th guests in the same stateroom or suite* ☆
BOOK TODAY FOR SUMMERTIME SAVINGS.
The highlight of Celebrity EdgeSM and continuing onto Celebrity Apex is the outward-facing vision is The Magic Carpet. The size of a tennis court, and reaching heights of 13 storeys above sea level, it is the world’s first cantilevered, floating platform. Majestically situated on the starboard side, making the ship’s sleek profile recognisable from miles away, it is designed with comfortable seating, a full bar, and space for live music performances – so it truly is a destination itself.
Some of the best views aboard are found here.
This spectacular space will open to several decks and transforms into a new and exciting venue depending on which deck it’s positioned:
• Let’s start at the very top (there isn’t a deck here, which makes it even more thrilling). When positioned here, The Magic Carpet becomes an extraordinary venue high in the sky where Celebrity Cruises host mouthwatering experiences such as Dinner on the Edge. Get ready for a unique, al fresco culinary journey that satisfies your tastebuds, your eyes, and your sense of wonder all at the same time.
• Down to Deck 14, The Magic Carpet becomes an extension of the relaxing main pool area, the perfect place for breathtaking views, tantalising libations, and live music.
• When on Deck 5, The Magic Carpet serves as an extension of one of the exciting new restaurants. Here it creates an intimate, open air dining experience that makes the fresh ocean fare taste even fresher.
• On Deck 2, The Magic Carpet becomes a luxury embarkation station where guests will be whisked away aboard newly reimagined tender boats.
With the new Celebrity Edge Class, Celebrity Cruises have taken their accommodation experience to unbelievable new heights of luxury and indulgence, enlisting Kelly Hoppen MBE to bring her unparalleled vision to the table. Together, they created personal environments that rival the best boutique hotels in the world – many of which she’s designed for. Let’s start with the staterooms – here’s a taster of why they’re so sensational…
Celebrity Apex will feature 918 Infinite Veranda cabins including 16 for single travellers. Infinite BalconiesSM are the most transformational aspect of the Edge Class Staterooms. They are not just new; they are a first at sea. With the touch of a button guests can blur, even erase, the boundaries between inside and outside living space – which makes them seriously spacious. And that’s for starters; every single detail is revolutionary:
• Rooms are now really spacious – 23% larger than Celebrity Solstice® Class balcony rooms
• The new Cashmere CollectionSM bedding features handcrafted, cashmere mattresses from Italy
• Bathrooms are almost 10% larger than in Celebrity Solstice® Class
• The very latest technology. With in-room automation technology guests can control everything from lighting, to curtains, to temperature, and service with a simple touch screen
• Concierge Class® and AquaClass® staterooms all feature Infinite BalconiesSM – plus offer a dedicated concierge service
• There are two Iconic Suites and they offer the best views in the house - these will sell out fast!
• They’re also the largest suites in the fleet – each suite is an expansive 1,880 opulent square feet, not including the outdoor space (where you’ll find a private Jacuzzi and stylish furnishings), which adds more than 685 square feet to the grand total
• Positioned high on top of the ship, above the bridge, the two Iconic Suites offer sweeping, panoramic views from front to back – possibly the very best views at sea. Ever.
• More than enough space for six guests
• Every suite boasts two bedrooms – both with a king-sized Cashmere Collection bed
• And two bathrooms – both feature a full shower, whirlpool tub, and the best amenities
These six, two-storey luxury residences are the first of their kind in the fleet
• Their unique design seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living. With two storeys of windows that look out over the terrace
• All feature a three-feet-deep plunge pool and inviting lounge furniture to the incredible ocean views beyond, it’s an open and airy environment that truly invites the outside in, and vice versa
• Each Edge Villa offers a spacious 950 square feet of split-level, indoor-outdoor splendour
• Perfect size for up to four guests and families of four
As an extension of the suite design, Kelly Hoppen MBE was at the forefront of creating The Retreat, an exclusive area for Suite Class guests which includes a private restaurant, pool area and exclusive lounge. There are few (if any) onboard spaces at sea that are as stylish, sophisticated and that rival any high-end resort.
What’s more, for the first time ever, guests in a non-Suite stateroom that are connected with a Suite will also enjoy all the benefits from The Retreat’s luxurious amenities...
On Deck 14 you'll find endless ways to enjoy the outdoors and connect with the sea. Or as Celebrity Cruises like to call it, The Resort Deck. Tom Wright worked his magic on a wide variety of spaces here, which includes the main pool area, the new Rooftop Garden, the jogging track, and the Solarium.
The Rooftop Garden is full of unexpected pleasures day and night. Find a cosy chair, sink in, and get lost in a good book. Sip a refreshing cocktail as you gaze out over the open ocean. Drift away to the rhythm of live musical performances coming down to you from treetop sculptures. Get caught up in a friendly game of giant chess with fellow guests. Catch a movie at A Taste of Film for an interactive fusion of food and film that will excite your palate and your imagination. Dance the night away as a live band plays your favourite songs. Or just lie back on a comfy lounger and gaze up at the sea of stars above you as you glide over the sea below. Your imagination is your guide in this fantastic garden escape.
Feeling hungry? There’s absolutely no reason to interrupt your inner child at play. Satisfy your cravings with gourmet burgers, brisket, and BBQ at the Rooftop Garden Grill. Nestled perfectly in its own delicious corner of the Rooftop Garden, pop in for lunch or dinner – and the most incredible garden and ocean views around.
A stunning asymmetrical space with a distinct resort-style atmosphere. The Pool Deck features a two 2-storey Jacuzzi (a first for Celebrity Cruises® and a first at sea!); oversized art installations including unique treetop sculptures. A visual delight.
At the centre of the Pool Deck (but not the centre of attention) is a 25-yard lap pool, the largest in the fleet, featuring in-pool loungers. Alongside the pool is the Pool Bar (situated under an ever-changing, abstract mirror installation) – an inspired spot to enjoy your favourite refreshment.
On the Resort Deck you’ll find one of the most popular spots on every Celebrity Ship – the adults-only Solarium. The Solarium features a 3-dimensional art wall that represents the beautiful colours and movement of the ocean. It’s the perfect complement to the serene onboard atmosphere
Just off the pool deck, on the starboard side, are the outward-facing, private Cabanas. Spacious (165 square feet) and airy (more than 18 feet high), these luxurious coves invite you to climb in and get lost in the plush seating and incredible views of the sea. At night, ambient lighting turns the Cabanas into intimate spaces perfect for enjoying cocktails and the moonlight glimmering off the ocean.
For those who love to run (even on holiday), the Resort Deck offers a running path that’s nearly a quarter-mile long. Spanning two decks, the jogging track winds gloriously up, down, and around the Rooftop Garden and terraced pool deck. With incredible views available throughout the entire path, staying in shape on holiday has never been so rewarding.
T&C's: All advertised prices are in GBP, are per person and based on two people sharing the same eligible stateroom. Single price supplement applies. Prices are subject to change during
1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview Stateroom and above (Guarantee Staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 02 May 2019 and 02 May 2021 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between 01 May 2019 and 28 August 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Eligible Bookings receive the following benefits:
(i) The first two adult guests named in an Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package and Prepaid Gratuities.
(ii) Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a saving of 50% from their applicable cruise fare. The cruise fare refers to the applicable Cruise Fare including Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers (if any) are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the Promotion. For the 50% discount to apply, there must be at least three persons sharing the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking.
3. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the eligible guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 years of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided to this guest instead. Please drink responsibly.
The Classic Drinks Package includes selected individual beverage items up to $9 (retail value) available on board, this is inclusive of cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, sodas, bottled water, juices, mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included.
Please visit www.celebritycruises.co.uk/onboard/food-and-drink/classic-drinks-package for further information on available beverages and full restrictions.
The minimum drinking age for purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages on Celebrity ships sailing from North America and Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing, and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with applicable laws.
Valid passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before a drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria.
4. Promotion benefits will be added to Eligible Bookings within 30 days of sailing and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the Promoter’s standard booking terms & conditions.
5. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
6. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
7. Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer, and Future Cruise Certificates.
8. Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion is not combinable with ""Go! Big, Better, Best"" offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
9. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice. Fares shown are based on 2 adults sharing the lead grade of stateroom. All promotional discount has been taken into consideration.