Celebrity's visionary design raises the bar on cruise holidays to even greater heights. Their team of world-class designers that are new to the cruise ship design and chosen because Celebrity Cruises wanted to ensure every aspect of Edge would be a departure from traditional thinking about cruising. Their outstanding collection of designers includes the mastery of Kelly Hoppen, Tom Wright of WKK; and adding to the design team newly appointed Design Ambassador, award-winning interior designer Nate Berkus.
Celebrity Edge®, Celebrity Cruises' most revolutionary ship yet, will sail for the first time ever in the Caribbean over winter 2018 & 2019. Then for summer 2019, Europe will be her home. With sailings from Barcelona, Rome and even Southampton, she’s the ship that's been designed to leave the future behind. Now's the time to book and experience Europe like never before. There’s even two brand new ports of call to look forward to: Nauplion on Greece’s Argolis Peninsula and Santa Margherita on the Italian Riviera. We recommend booking early for this one!
She returns to the Caribbean for winter 2019/20.
Book an eligible Ocean View stateroom or above by 30th April 2019 on select sailings, and you'll enjoy:
☆ A FREE Classic Drinks Package for two (worth over £750) ☆
☆ FREE gratuities*☆
☆ $200 to spend onboard, per stateroom* ☆
☆ If you book a Suite, you’ll also receive an Unlimited Wi-Fi package, plus an extra $100 to spend onboard*☆
☆ Plus, 50% off the cruise fare for additional guests in the same stateroom*☆
See full terms & conditions for details.
Promotion is not applicable to Interior or guarantee (Z, Y, X, XC, XA & W) staterooms.
With Celebrity Edge®, Celebrity Cruises had the extraordinary opportunity to take their accommodation experience to unbelievable new heights of luxury and indulgence, enlisting Kelly Hoppen MBE to bring her unparalleled vision to the table. Together, they created personal environments that rival the best boutique hotels in the world – many of which she’s designed for. Let’s start with the staterooms – here’s a taster of why they’re so sensational…
Infinite BalconiesSM are the most transformational aspect of the Edge Staterooms. They are not just new; they are a first at sea. With the touch of a button guests
can blur, even erase, the boundaries between inside and outside living space – which makes them seriously spacious. And that’s for starters; every single detail is revolutionary:
• Rooms are now really spacious – 23% larger than Celebrity Solstice® Class balcony rooms
• The new Cashmere CollectionSM bedding features handcrafted, cashmere mattresses from Italy
• Bathrooms are almost 10% larger than in Celebrity Solstice® Class
• The very latest technology. With in-room automation technology guests can control everything from lighting, to curtains, to temperature, and service with a simple touch screen
• Concierge Class® and AquaClass® staterooms all feature Infinite BalconiesSM – plus offer a dedicated concierge service
• There are even Edge Single Staterooms with Infinite BalconiesSM!
• There are two Iconic Suites and they offer the best views in the house - these are selling out fast!
• They’re also the largest suites in the fleet – each suite is an expansive 1,880 opulent square feet, not including the outdoor space (where you’ll find a private Jacuzzi and stylish furnishings), which adds more than 685 square feet to the grand total
• Positioned high on top of the ship, above the bridge, the two Iconic Suites offer sweeping, panoramic views from front to back – possibly the very best views at sea. Ever.
• More than enough space for six guests
• Every suite boasts two bedrooms – both with a king-sized Cashmere Collection bed
• And two bathrooms – both feature a full shower, whirlpool tub, and the best amenities
These six, two-storey luxury residences are the first of their kind in the fleet
• Their unique design seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living. With two storeys of windows that look out over the terrace
• All feature a three-feet-deep plunge pool and inviting lounge furniture to the incredible ocean views beyond, it’s an open and airy environment that truly invites the outside in, and vice versa
• Each Edge Villa offers a spacious 950 square feet of split-level, indoor-outdoor splendour
• Perfect size for up to four guests and families of four
As an extension of the suite design, Kelly Hoppen MBE was at the forefront of creating The Retreat, an exclusive area for Suite Class guests which includes a private restaurant, pool area and exclusive lounge. There are few (if any) onboard spaces at sea that are as stylish, sophisticated and that rival any high-end resort.
What’s more, for the first time ever, guests in a non-Suite stateroom that are connected with a Suite will also enjoy all the benefits from The Retreat’s luxurious amenities...
This spacious outdoor lounge area makes it easy to unplug with plush, stylish furniture, a full-sized pool, and a Jacuzzi. Dedicated Pool Butlers are at your service to make sure your every whim is tended to – poolside cocktails, fresh towels, refreshing treats, you name it.
Think of The Retreat Lounge as the equivalent to Michael’s Club. Here, guests will have access to their exclusive concierge who’ll make any arrangements you need – on board or off. They’ll also enjoy complimentary beverages, gourmet bites, live entertainment, and a comfortable place to read the latest best-seller, catch up on current events, watch the big game, or just kick your feet up and relax
Newly redesigned Luminae boasts an exciting design concept that let Kelly’s award-winning style shine in new directions. Boldly elegant, the interior is as distinctive as the cuisine (even more than before). Not only is the restaurant exclusive, but so are its menus. Crafted by Celebrity Cruises' Michelin-starred Executive chef Cornelius Gallagher, the modern, eclectic cuisine served here is not available anywhere else. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, The Retreat Restaurant – Luminae will tantalise your tastebuds, and your eyes, morning, noon, night.
On Deck 14 you'll find endless ways to enjoy the outdoors and connect with the sea. Or as Celebrity Cruises like to call it, The Resort Deck. Tom Wright worked his magic on a wide variety of spaces here, which includes the main pool area, the new Rooftop Garden, the jogging track, and the Solarium.
The Rooftop Garden is full of unexpected pleasures day and night. Find a cosy chair, sink in, and get lost in a good book. Sip a refreshing cocktail as you gaze out over the open ocean. Drift away to the rhythm of live musical performances coming down to you from treetop sculptures. Get caught up in a friendly game of giant chess with fellow guests. Catch a movie at A Taste of Film for an interactive fusion of food and film that will excite your palate and your imagination. Dance the night away as a live band plays your favourite songs. Or just lie back on a comfy lounger and gaze up at the sea of stars above you as you glide over the sea below. Your imagination is your guide in this fantastic garden escape.
Feeling hungry? There’s absolutely no reason to interrupt your inner child at play. Satisfy your cravings with gourmet burgers, brisket, and BBQ at the Rooftop Garden Grill. Nestled perfectly in its own delicious corner of the Rooftop Garden, pop in for lunch or dinner – and the most incredible garden and ocean views around.
A stunning asymmetrical space with a distinct resort-style atmosphere. The Pool Deck features a two 2-storey Jacuzzi (a first for Celebrity Cruises® and a first at sea!); oversized art installations including unique treetop sculptures. A visual delight.
At the centre of the Pool Deck (but not the centre of attention) is a 25-yard lap pool, the largest in the fleet, featuring in-pool loungers. Alongside the pool is the Pool Bar (situated under an ever-changing, abstract mirror installation) – an inspired spot to enjoy your favourite refreshment.
On the Resort Deck you’ll find one of the most popular spots on every Celebrity Ship – the adults-only Solarium. The Solarium features a 3-dimensional art wall that represents the beautiful colours and movement of the ocean. It’s the perfect complement to the serene onboard atmosphere
Just off the pool deck, on the starboard side, are the outward-facing, private Cabanas. Spacious (165 square feet) and airy (more than 18 feet high), these luxurious coves invite you to climb in and get lost in the plush seating and incredible views of the sea. At night, ambient lighting turns the Cabanas into intimate spaces perfect for enjoying cocktails and the moonlight glimmering off the ocean.
For those who love to run (even on holiday), the Resort Deck offers a running path that’s nearly a quarter-mile long. Spanning two decks, the jogging track winds gloriously up, down, and around the Rooftop Garden and terraced pool deck. With incredible views available throughout the entire path, staying in shape on holiday has never been so rewarding.
The highlight of Celebrity Edge®'s outward-facing vision is The Magic Carpet. The size of a tennis court, and reaching heights of 13 storeys above sea level, it is the world’s first cantilevered, floating platform. Majestically situated on the starboard side of Celebrity Edge®, making the ship’s sleek profile recognisable from miles away, it is designed with comfortable seating, a full bar, and space for live music performances – so it truly is a destination itself.
Some of the best views aboard are found here.
This spectacular space opens to several decks and transforms into a new and exciting venue depending on which deck it’s positioned:
• Let’s start at the very top (there isn’t a deck here, which makes it even more thrilling). When positioned here, The Magic Carpet becomes an extraordinary venue high in the sky where Celebrity Cruises host mouthwatering experiences such as Dinner on the Edge. Get ready for a unique, al fresco culinary journey that satisfies your tastebuds, your eyes, and your sense of wonder all at the same time.
• Down to Deck 14, The Magic Carpet becomes an extension of the relaxing main pool area, the perfect place for breathtaking views, tantalising libations, and live music.
• When on Deck 5, The Magic Carpet serves as an extension of one of the exciting new restaurants. Here it creates an intimate, open air dining experience that makes the fresh ocean fare taste even fresher.
• On Deck 2, The Magic Carpet becomes a luxury embarkation station where guests will be whisked away aboard newly reimagined tender boats.
T&C's: All advertised prices are in GBP, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom. Prices are subject to change during the promotion.
1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview Stateroom and above (Guarantee Staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 5 March 2019 and 2 May 2021 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between 5 March 2019 and 30 April 2019 (“Promotion Period”). 2. Eligible Bookings receive the following benefits: (i) The first two adult guests named in an Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package and Prepaid Gratuities. (ii) The first two guests named in an Eligible Booking in Suite Category Staterooms will each receive a free Unlimited Wi-Fi Package for one chosen device. (iii) On board (‘OBC’) credit of US $200 per Ocean View, Balcony, Concierge or AquaClass® Staterooms, or $300 per Suite Stateroom. (iv) Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a saving of 50% from their applicable cruise fare.
3. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the eligible guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 years of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided to this guest instead. Please drink responsibly.
4. The promotion only applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via celebritycruises.co.uk. Fares shown are based on 2 adults sharing the lead grade of stateroom. All promotional discount has been taken into consideration.