|Cabin||Price(pp)||Classic Drinks & Gratuities|
|Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda||£3,999||✓|
Day 1: Fly UK » Fort Lauderdale, USA
Fly from the UK to Fort Lauderdale. On arrival, transfer to your 5* hotel for a 3-night stay.
Day 2-3: Fort Lauderdale, USA
Fort Lauderdale lies along the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the New River, 25 miles north of Miami. Its warm tropical weather attracts many people throughout the year. For sun-worshippers, the city has six miles of beaches. There are also many recreational waterways with extensive boating facilities, access to every conceivable watersport, a variety of fascinating museums and trendy restaurants, and an array of entertainment venues.
Day 4: Embark Celebrity Edge
Check out of your 5* hotel and transfer to the port where you will embark Celebrity Edge for your 7-night cruise.
Day 5: Day at sea
A day at sea is the perfect time to explore Celebrity Edge's one-of-a-kind Rooftop Garden. Sip a refreshing cocktail, get lost in a good book, or drift away to the rhythm of live musical performances.
Day 6: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hulking Spanish forts with dungeons ripe for exploration guard the beautifully preserved Old City. Lose yourself in its warren of cobbled streets, full with cafés and shady squares.
Day 7: Tortola, B.V.I
Besides being one of the most scenic islands in the Caribbean, Tortola offers a decidedly cultural and historical side. The Virgin Islands Folk Museum is a great example.
Day 8: Philipsburg, St Maarten
This is an island with a split personality. Start your day lazing on Orient Beach, then cross the island to the French capital, Marigot, with its chic shops and sidewalk cafés.
Day 9-10: Days at sea
A visit to The Magic Carpet is a must on your day at sea. It is designed with comfortable seating, a full bar, and space for live music performances – so it truly is a destination itself.
Plus, with two 2-storey Jacuzzis; and 165-square-feet by 18-feet-high private Cabanas, The Pool Deck is a spectacular space to enjoy on your sea day.
Day 11: Disembark in Fort Lauderdale, USA
After your final breakfast onboard Celebrity Edge, bid her a fond "see you soon", and transfer to your 5* hotel for a 4-night stay.
Day 12-14: Fort Lauderdale, USA
America’s Venice has everything you need to float your boat. Beachcomb its placid shores, get up close to alligators on an airboat ride in the Everglades or tour its canals by boat.
Day 15: Fly Fort Lauderdale, USA » UK
Check out, and transfer to the airport for your overnight flight back to the UK.
Day 16: Arrive in the UK
T&C's: All advertised prices are in GBP, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom. Prices are subject to change during the promotion.
1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 09 December 2018 and 11 May 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between the 15 November 2018 and 4 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
2. The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings:
(i) The first two adult guests named in the Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package; and
(ii) Eligible Bookings on selected European sailings & selected sailings from Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Singapore during the Promotion Period will receive a discount off the applicable cruise fare of the 2nd guest booked in the stateroom on an Eligible Booking, 50% off the full standard cruise fare price of the first guest booked into the same stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the 50% saving promotion.
3. Eligible Bookings on selected Rest of World sailings during the Promotion Period will receive a discount off the advertised standard cruise fare price as follows;
(i) For eligible sailings of 6 nights to 9 nights and departing between January 2019 and May 2020, the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £200 per stateroom for Oceanview bookings, £300 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & Aqua Class bookings and £500 per stateroom for Suite bookings;
(ii) For eligible sailings of 10 nights or greater and departing between January 2019 and May 2020, the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £300 per stateroom for Oceanview bookings, £400 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & Aqua Class bookings and £700 per stateroom for Suite bookings;
(iii) *Eligible Bookings made between 17 January 2019 and 04 March 2019 on selected 2019 Celebrity Edge sailings in Europe and the Caribbean will receive Free pre Paid Gratuities.
The option to pre pay Gratuities must be selected at time of booking for the promotional discount to be applied. Eligible Bookings not selecting to pre pay may be charged Gratuities whilst onboard.
4. Discounts are applied to the standard price which is the normal price that would be advertised based on Promoter’s standard pricing policies. Standard price is subject to change during the promotion period based on normal supply and demand.
5. Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a complimentary Classic Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package, and a saving of 50% from the applicable cruise fare for each additional third, fourth or fifth guest occupying the same stateroom. The cruise fare refers to the applicable Cruise Fare including Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Gratuities, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the Promotion. For the additional 50% discount to apply, there must be at least three persons and no more than five persons sharing the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking.
6. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 year of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided to this guest instead. Please drink responsibly.
7. Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of sailing and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
8. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
9. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
10. Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates.
11. Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with ""Go! Big, Better, Best"" offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
12. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
14. The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP via UK travel agent. 15. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure. Terms & Conditions: Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish (30 January 2019) but are subject to availability and can be changed/withdrawn at any time without notice. E&OE.