EVOLUTION MEETS REVOLUTION
Introducing CELEBRITY FLORASM, the first ship of its kind to be designed and built specifically with the destination in mind. Every space, including the all-suites accommodations, features Celebrity's innovative outward-facing concept, so the destination is always the centre of attention at every turn. By using natural materials inspired by the islands, they have created a ship that's a true complement to the destination and merges seamlessly with the surroundings to create a greater connection between you, the ocean, and the breathtaking islands.
In the spirit of continuous improvement and innovation in the Galapagos Islands, and to ensure Celebrity Cruises further their position on protecting the islands and the pristine water around them, Celebrity Flora was designed with every state-of-the-art option and latest technology - from a Dynamic Positioning System that enables the ship to stay on station without the use of anchors to help protect the seas, to solar panels that supplement electricity to help reduce emissions. The result is one of the most eco-friendly and environmentally friendly ships sailing the planet.
Incredible savings on Galapagos cruises and fly/cruise packages when you book an eligible stateroom on select sailings.
Save £800pp on select 2019 & 2020 fly/cruise Galapagos packages of 10 nights or more
On select Celebrity Flora cruises departing up until December 2021 save 25% for the first and second guest in your Suite. In addition, Celebrity Flora Cruises departing before January 2021 will be eligible for fly/cruise savings listed above.
A trip to the Galapagos Islands is so unique and so full of monumental experiences that Celebrity dont want you to spend a moment thinking about logistics or details. Their Galapgaos adventures are blissfully all-inclusive, free of worry and planned with Celebrity luxury down to the last detail. So you immerse yourself in centuries-old landscapes and rare bird sightings, or hang out with an immense 70-year-old tortoise for the day. Celebrity have taken care of everything from pre- and post-cruise stays, flights, transfers, meals, beverages, shore excursions, and more. And, with two incredible 7-night itineraries to choose from - the Outer Loop and the Inner Loop - you have a choice of two incredible journeys to satisfy your sense of adventure.
SKY SUITE WITH VERANDA
330 total square feet
The Sky Suite with Veranda is the perfect sanctuary. The spacious veranda offers luxurious outdoor living. The king-sized bed faces the floor to ceailing windows, the veranda, and the glorious Galapagos Islands beyond. The bathroom features a vanity with double faucets, porcelain tile, stone countertops, and a sliding panel that lets you open the room to the bedroom and the window, so incredible views are available at all times.
SKY SUITE WITH INFINITE VERANDA
325 total square feet
The Sky Suite with Infinite VerandaSM offers the unique ability to creat an open-air room with the touch of a button for a greater connection to the sea and the islands. They feature a modern layout with an etched glass divider separating the bedroom and bathroom and a king-sized bed from Celebrity's Cashmere Bedding Collection that faces outward for stunning views from the moment you retire for the evening.
ULTIMATE & PREMIUM SKY SUITE WITH INFINITE VERANDA
337 to 365 total square feet
New to the Galapagos Islands is the Infinite VerandaSM - an innovation takes your entire room to the water's edge - including the outward-facing spa tub and shower. Enjoy open-air access to the sea and the islands with the touch of a button.
559 total square feet
Royal Suites are modern refuges thoughtfully designed to pamper you while highlighting the destination, featuring a separate living area, bedroom and private veranda. A king-sized bed for Celebrity's Cashmere Bedding Collection faces outward and so does the spa tub in the bathroom (with a separate shower area), so you'll enjoy stunning views from every angle of the room.
Up to 1,288 total square feet
The largest, most luxurious suites sailing the Galapagos Islands offering indulgent home-away-from-home comfort. Even the bathrooms feature outward-facing spa tubs and a floor-to-ceiling window, so spectacular views are features in every room. These lush havens are the ultimate complement to this extraordinary destination.
FIRST-EVER GLAMPING EXPERIENCE AT SEA
Available on every Celebrity Flora sailing, four star-struck guests per night will be able to book the top deck onboard experience and participate in this one-night-only adventure. The experience includes two luxuriously inviting cabanas, one fitted with a double bed for sleeping, and the other for enjoying a mouthwatering, alfresco meal.
This is the hub of activity on board where you’ll enjoy presentations and briefings put on by our Naturalists. You’ll learn all about the activities and excursions you’ll be able to participate in throughout your cruise. Celebrity's Naturalists and crew members will guide you in personalising your experience in the islands to ensure your vacation is exactly what you’d hoped for. But, the Discovery Lounge isn’t all business. There’s a full bar, a stage for entertainment, and comfortable seating, including sofas and club chairs for relaxing. The walls are almost all glass, so stunning views are always a part of the ambiance—day and night.
Want to learn even more about the Galapagos Islands wildlife? The history of the islands? The sea life in the water just below your feet? Head up to the Observatory - a cosy, inviting area featuring a complete library dedicated to the Galapagos Islands. Surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows (yes, there's a reason Celebrity named it the Observatory), stunning views connect you to the environment at all times- even as you learn about it.
Celebrity Cruises take relaxing style in the great outdoors to new heights with The Vista. This pen-air hideaway is the ultimate place for unwinding. Slip into the hot tub for a muscle soothing soak. Sink into a luxurious cocoon-style lounger with your favourite book or drift off for a recharging nap. Head to one of the cabanas to enjoy cocktails with new fiends or some quiet time on your own. The South Beach chic lounge area is the perfect spot for chilling in the sun or gazing up at the stars. Watch the brilliant sunrise. Enjoy cocktails. Recap your memories of the day with new friends. Watch the stunning sunset. The Vista is the hot spot in the Galapagos Islands to do it all.
In the Galapagos Islands, we feature menus crafted by our Michelin-starred chef in two distinct restaurants. The chef is dedicated to creating an authentic dining program by sourcing the freshest, local ingredients and using the highest quality, sustainable seafood available. All this means you'll have a culinary journey in the Galapagos like no one else provides.
Seaside Restaurant is in the main restaurant. It's spacious, upscale casual space that features destination-inspired design elements and expansive windows throughout for stunning vistas that complement the mouthwatering meals you'll enjoy here - morning, noon, and night.
OCEAN GRILL RESTAURANT
Ocean Grill is an outdoor casual restaurant that offers panoramic views during the day and stunning, starlit skies at night. Here, there's every opportunity to enjoy both the destination and Celebrity's culinary expertise daily. From grilling up the highest quality, sustainable seafood from the area for lunch to what they like to call Dinner Under the Stars, Ocean Grill is the envy of any destination restaurant around.
LEAVING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
When you love travelling as much as Celebrity Cruises do, being its steward is paramount. They're passionately focused on preserving the environment and partner with local organisations to create programs designed to improve the quality of life for the residents of the Galapagos Islands. In fact, since 2014, working in collaboration with the Galapagos National Park and Celebrity's Naturalists, their guests have planted more than 16,000 scalesia trees in support of the Scalesia Reforestation effort - not only helping the wildlife that rely on them for survival, but assuring future generations get to experience this magical place just as you get to today.
THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS AND BEYOND.
Celebrity know there are all sorts of world travellers, but there's one common item on their bucket lists. There's no better way to check the Galapagos Islands off your list than discovering this corner of the world with the most in-depth experiences and the most luxurious ship there.
Celebrity Cruises offer two 7-night itineraries and 10,11, and 15-night all-inclusive holiday packages that include pre- and post-cruise adventures in Quito, Ecuador, Lima and Cuzco, Peru and the extraordinary Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
See below for a list of Celebrity FloraSM Galapagos cruises.
T&C's: All advertised prices are in GBP, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom.
1. Promotion applies to all guests making a new booking of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above on selected sailings booked during the applicable booking period. Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are not eligible for this promotion.
The Savings Offer applies to new bookings made between 06 June 2019 and 31 July 2019 and applies to selected Galapagos sailings departing 03 August 2019 to 27 December 2020 onboard Celebrity Xpedition and Celebrity Flora cruises.
2. The following benefits are available for Eligible fly cruise package bookings of 10 nights or greater: (i) All guests will each receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £1,600 per stateroom (being £800 per person) for Oceanview and Suite bookings on Celebrity Xpedition and Celebrity Flora bookings.
3. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests.
4. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
5. Promotion benefits are only combinable with 25% Cruise Fare Savings Offer on selected 2019 and 2020 sailings, Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), Captains Club loyalty savings vouchers & One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates.
6. Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club Loyalty Savings Offers, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
7. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
8. The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk only.
9. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
All advertised prices are in GBP, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom. Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish and can be changed/withdrawn without notice. E&OE.