Departs weekly between May and September. Fares below based on departing 11 May 2019
|Cabin||Price (pp)||Classic Drinks Package|
Gratuities are not included in the cruise fare these are an additional £76.89pp for Oceanview & Balcony Staterooms, or £79.55pp for a Concierge Class and above
Overseas transfers between airport, hotels, train stations and cruise terminal are not included. It may be possible to add these for a supplement - please ask for details.
Day 1: Fly UK » Chicago
Fly from the UK to Chicago. On arrival make your way to your 4* hotel for a 2-night stay.
Day 2: Chicago
Our included 360 Chicago Observatory ticket cannot be bought at the door! See Chicago and four US states with the interactive telescopes and feel the wind in your hair as you experience the open-air Skywalk, then enjoy a half bottle of Italian Prosecco.
Whilst there why not try out TILT! A one-of-a-kind experience, TILT is an enclosed, glass and steel moveable platform that holds up to eight visitors per cycle. Once safely situated inside, the platform it slowly tilts outward to an adventurous angle, generating downward-facing views of Chicago – from one thousand feet above The Magnificent Mile®. TILT gives thrill-seekers an exciting and safe way to take in unsurpassable views of the city, from a never-before-seen angle. TILT can currently only be booked at the venue for $7.00 per person.
Day 3: Chicago - Amtrak Empire Builder journey
Check out of your 4* hotel in Chicago and make own way to the train station where you will embark upon an exciting adventure through majestic wilderness, following the footsteps of early pioneers. Your Amtrak train journey departs from Chicago, and over the course of two days, takes you through some of North America's most breathtaking scenery.
Day 4: Amtrak Empire Builder journey
From Chicago, you'll have magnificent views of the Mississippi and see the glowing night skyline of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Awake the next morning as you cross the North Dakota plains and travel over the spectacular Gassman Coulee Trestle. Skirting the Missouri, you'll cross into the Big Sky country in Montana, passing by a travellers favourite, Glacier National Park.
Day 5: Amtrak Empire Builder journey - Seattle
From Spokane, you continue on to the final destination of Seattle where you will disembark the train and make your way to your 4* hotel for a 2-night stay.
Day 6: Seattle
Discover Seattle's many highlights, including the Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium or even enjoy the sights from the water with an included Seattle CityPASS.
Day 7: Embark Celebrity Solstice
Check out of your 4* hotel and make your way to Seattle's Cruise Terminal where you will embark Celebrity Solstice and begin your 7-night cruise.
Day 8: Day at Sea
A day at sea is the perfect time to explore our one-of-a-kind Lawn Club. Relax in the sun, enjoy a drink, or even a picnic, all with real grass between your toes.
Day 9: Ketchikan, Alaska
Experience Eden firsthand. Kayak saltwater fjords fringed by forests, keeping an eye out for black bears and porpoises. Tour the great outdoors by foot, bike or zipline.
Day 10: Tracy Arm Fjord (Scenic Cruising) & Juneau, Alaska
The Tracy Arm Fjord is book-ended by two of Alaska's most dramatic glaciers, the North and South Sawyer, and surrounded by granite walls that rise 3,000 feet from the seas.
In Juneau some sightseeing is best done from above. View the majestic Mendenhall Glacier from the East Glacier Loop Trail, or sail via gondola to Mount Roberts. Don’t miss the crab cakes.
Day 11: Skagway, Alaska & scenic cruising along Alaska's Inside Passage
Your gateway to the rugged Klondike harks back to the 1898 gold rush. See the vast Davidson Glacier up close, or hop aboard the White Pass and Yukon Route Railway. You'll also sail beyond the Inside Passage into the protected Alaska Inside Passage; a complex labyrinth of fjords and bays where whales and sea lions find refuge during the summer months.
Day 12: Day at Sea
Onboard Celebrity Cruises, dining in one of the speciality restaurants is a must. Why not try Murano? Sumptuous surroundings, impeccable service, and outstanding French cuisine. During your day at sea, why not buy those last minute mementoes or perhaps book your next cruise on board in order to receive some excellent benefits.
Day 13: Victoria, British Columbia
Victoria is a seaside enclave that enjoys a temperate climate. You'll want to explore all the museums, parks and golf courses Victoria has to offer. Don’t miss the floral Butchart Gardens.
Day 14: Seattle
Disembark Celebrity Solstice and make your way to the airport for your overnight flight back to the UK.
Day 15: Arrive in the UK
Terms & Conditions: Terms & Conditions: All advertised prices are in GBP, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom. Prices are subject to change during the promotion.
1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between November 2018 and April 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between the 30 August 2018 and 14 November 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
2. The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings:
(i) The first two adult guests named in the Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package; and
(ii) Eligible Bookings on selected European sailings & selected sailings from Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Singapore during the Promotion Period will receive a discount on the advertised cruise fare of £300 per stateroom for Oceanview, £400 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & Aqua Class bookings and £600 per stateroom for Suite bookings;
(iii) For Eligible Bookings on selected Rest of World sailings will receive a discount on the advertised cruise fare price of £150 per stateroom for Oceanview, £200 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & Aqua Class bookings and £300 per stateroom for Suite bookings;
(iv) Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a complimentary Classic Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package, and a saving of 50% from the applicable cruise fare for each additional third, fourth or fifth guest occupying the same stateroom. The cruise fare refers to the applicable Cruise Fare including Taxes & Fees only. Other addons including, but not limited to, Gratuities, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the Promotion. For the additional 50% discount to apply, there must be at least three persons sharing the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking.
3. Notwithstanding any eligibility for the benefits set out at paragraph 2, Eligible Bookings made between 28 September 2018 and 08 October 2018 on selected 2019 Celebrity Silhouette & Celebrity Reflection European sailings will receive an on board credit (‘OBC’) of $200 per stateroom. Eligible Bookings including a third and fourth guest occupying the same stateroom will receive an additional $100 OBC per guest. OBC is not transferable, or redeemable for cash, cannot be used in an onboard casino and can only be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. Any remaining OBC after this time will be removed from the account. OBC may only be redeemed after embarkation onboard.
4. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 year of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided instead. Please drink responsibly.
5. Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of sailing and are nontransferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
6. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
7. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
All promotional discounts have been applied to fares shown.
^Duration includes overnight flight/hotels.
Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish (18 October 2018) but can be changed/withdrawn at any time without notice. All offers are applicable to new bookings only. E&OE