Day 1: Embark Queen Mary 2 in Southampton
Embark Queen Mary 2 in Southampton and depart from New York later in the evening.
Day 2-7: Days at Sea
This wonderful ship has everything you could possibly want for the most marvellous time at sea. Why not relax and unwind in the luxurious pool and steam rooms, or indulge in signature massages, facials or specialist treatments.
Day 8: Disembark Queen Mary 2 - New York
After breakfast on board, transfer to the hotel for your 5-night stay
Day 9-12: New York
Everyone loves New York and there are a million reasons why. Here are but a few: the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, the Ellis Island National Monument, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, Times Square, Broadway, Greenwich Village, 5th Avenue and Central Park. You should have time to tick most of these off your list during your time here, and maybe catch a show on Broadway. Ask the team about passes and show tickets!
Day 13: Embark Anthem of the Seas
Check out of your hotel and transfer to Cape Liberty cruise terminal, where you'll embark Anthem of the Seas for a 7-night Bahamas cruise.
Day 14: Day at Sea
Sit back, kick off your shoes and put your feet up during our 'at sea' days, where you can chill in the bar, lounge by the pool or enjoy a relaxing beauty treatment in the spa. For simple pleasures, why not try a game of table tennis? Or if you’re feeling energetic, now’s the chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer, from spectacular, West-End-style entertainment to adrenalin-charged sports.
Day 15: Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida
Kick off your fun-packed holiday in Port Canaveral and explore the attractions nearby. Lunch with an astronaut at the Kennedy Space Centre, surf off the white sand beaches of the stunning Space Coast or enjoy Orlando’s famous theme parks. For nature lovers there’s kayaking with manatees, spotting alligators, otters and waterfowl on the Black Point Wildlife Drive or dolphin watching in Indian River Lagoon.
Day 16: Nassau, Bahamas
Snorkelling in clear blue lagoons, swimming with dolphins, watery fun and games in an aqua adventure park – there’s plenty to enjoy in stunning Nassau. Relax to the sweet sound of the steel drums, sip a cocktail at sunset or see baby sea turtles being hatched. At Predator Lagoon, get up close to sharks and barracudas or indulge in tantalising shopping – it’s what dream holidays are all about.
Day 17: Perfect Day CocoCay, Bahamas
Be one of the brave first to conquer the tallest waterslide in North America and snap a shot from 400 feet up in a helium balloon. Grab a drink at the swim-up bar and soak up the scene in the largest freshwater pool in the Bahamas. Or get a taste of Bora Bora with your own overwater cabana. This is perfection created for you. This is Perfect Day at CocoCay — only on Royal Caribbean®. Play the video above for a taste of what's to come.
Day 18-19: Days at Sea
Feel the rush skydiving right on the deck of the ship with the RipCordSM by iFLY® skydiving simulator. Or play at SeaPlexSM, an activities space that’s a real game changer, offering bumper cars, a roller rink, circus school and more. If leisurely pursuits are more your speed, enjoy breathtaking island sights from the best seat in any house, the North StarSM. Take in transformative entertainment at Two70SM. Or grab a drink at Bionic Bar, where mixology meets technology.
Day 20: Disembark Anthem of the Seas - transfer to Queen Mary 2
After breakfast on board, transfer from Cape Liberty to Brooklyn Harbour, and embark Queen Mary 2 for your leisurely journey home.
Day 21-26: Days at Sea
Queen Mary 2 offers you a range of world-class entertainment. West-End style shows, string quartets and RADA performers make each evening one to savour with performances taking place in venues ranging from the grand Royal Court Theatre to intimate bars.
Day 27: Disembark Queen Mary 2 in Southampton
T&C's: 1. Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB, W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 18th December 2018 and 4th March 2019 on selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Pricing is based on two or more people sharing the eligible stateroom (various categories) in GBP. Prices are subject to change and availability without notice, based on supply and demand. If an early booking discount is available it will be included in the price shown. Prices include all applicable taxes and fees. Flights and pre-paid gratuities are additional costs unless otherwise stated.
All Eligible Bookings will include the following benefits:
(i) Deluxe Drinks Package (First and Second Stateroom Guest Only). Please drink responsibly
(ii) Refreshments Beverage Package (Third and Fourth Stateroom Guest Only)
4. The All Inclusive promotion includes the Deluxe Beverage Package for adults when booking on an Eligible Booking. A Refreshment Beverage Package will be applied to guests under the applicable drinking age on an Eligible Booking.
5. The Deluxe Beverage Package includes selected individual beverage items up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, sodas, bottled water, juices, mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included. Please drink responsibly.
6. The Refreshment Beverage package is applicable to any third and fourth guests over the age of two years booked into an eligible stateroom.
7. The Refreshment Package includes selected individual non-alcoholic beverage items up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water, juices, smoothies, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda beverages and a Coca-Cola souvenir cup.
8. Valid passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
The Onboard Spend shall be a credit issued to the eligible guest’s onboard account and shall not be applied as a discount or credit against the applicable booking fare.
Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish (17 January 2019) but can be changed/withdrawn at any time without notice. All offers are applicable to new bookings only. E&OE