|Cabin||Fares from (pp)|
Day 1: Fly UK » Singapore
Fly overnight from the UK to Singapore
Day 2: Singapore
On arrival in Singapore transfer to your 4* hotel for a 2-night stay. The rest of the day is yours to explore the city at your leisure.
A medley of sights, tastes and colours awaits you in this immaculately groomed city. The food’s legendary: you’ll detect Chinese, Malay and Indian influences. Work it off walking through the Botanic Gardens, an oasis akin to a tropical Central Park.
Day 3: Singapore
We've included a COMPLIMENTARY GARDENS BY THE BAY TOUR:
Discover a world of wonders at the award winning garden attraction – Gardens by the Bay, featuring more than 500,000 plants from over 2,200 species!
Replicating the cool and dry Mediterranean climate, the Flower Dome features 9 different gardens from 6 continents – Baobabs and Bottle Trees, Succulent Garden, Australian Garden, South African Garden, South American Garden, California Garden, Mediterranean Garden, Olive Grove and Changing Flower Field Display.
At the Cloud Forest, explore the highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants and ferns from the cool-moist Tropical Montane region, featuring one of the World’s tallest indoor waterfalls at 35 meters as well as 7 discovery zones – Lost World, Cloud Walk, Treetop Walk, Crystal Mountain, Earth Check, +5 Degrees and Secret Garden.
Day 4: Embark Spectrum of the Seas
Transfer from your hotel to Singapore's Cruise Terminal, where you'll find Spectrum of the Seas - your home for the next 9 nights as you cruise to Vietnam and Hong Kong .
Day 5: Day at Sea
An 'at sea' day is your chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer, including doing nothing at all. Relax in the Spa, take in a show at the theatre, or experience any of the incredible dining venues. There's so much to do the difficulty will be choosing what to do next!
Day 6: Phu My for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Located on the edge of the Mekong Delta, this dynamic metropolis also features the ageless beauty of an ancient culture. French colonial architecture mixes with modern Asian influences, providing a diverse backdrop for the many motorbikes, scooters, pagodas, and street markets. Stroll the wide boulevards of this city, formerly known as Saigon, and visit The History Museum, which houses artifacts from two thousand years of Vietnamese history.
Day 7: Nha Trang, Vietnam
Situated upon perhaps the most scenic coastline in Vietnam is the city of Nha Trang. With its crystal-clear turquoise waters and pristine beaches, this city is fast becoming a favorite among snorkelers, scuba divers and sunbathers. In fact, Nha Trang Bay is considered to be one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
Day 8: Day at Sea
Take a ride in The North Star, and ascend over 300 feet above sea level, where you can take in breathtaking views
Day 9-10: Hong Kong
Way more than just a shopping mecca, you’ll be entranced by a neon-lit mix of old and new, east and west. The funicular tram ride to the 1,800ft summit of The Peak should top your list, but save time for a tasty Dim Sum lunch of savoury delicacies.
Day 11-12: Days at Sea
It's your last full day on board... time to top up that tan, buy those last minute mementoes, or perhaps book your next cruise on board in order to receive some excellent benefits.
Day 13: Disembark in Baoshan, Shanghai
After a hearty breakfast on board, bid farewell to Spectrum of the Seas, and transfer to your 4* Shanghai hotel for a 3-night stay.
Day 14-15: Shanghai, China
Catch a birds-eye view of the iconic colonial riverfront promenade called The Bund atop the viewing deck of Shanghai World Financial Centre, then take in its pleasures 1,555ft below. Do set time aside to bargain hunt for silks, fashion and antiques.
Day 16: Fly Shanghai » UK
Terms & Conditions: ^ Indicates overnight travel. Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish (4 January 2019) but can be changed/withdrawn at any time without notice.
1. Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB, W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 18th December 2018 and 4th March 2019 on selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Pricing is based on two or more people sharing the eligible stateroom (various categories) in GBP. Prices are subject to change and availability without notice, based on supply and demand. If an early booking discount is available it will be included in the price shown. Prices include all applicable taxes and fees. Flights and pre-paid gratuities are additional costs unless otherwise stated.
All Eligible Bookings will include the following benefits:
(i) Deluxe Drinks Package (First and Second Stateroom Guest Only). Please drink responsibly
(ii) Refreshments Beverage Package (Third and Fourth Stateroom Guest Only)
4. The All Inclusive promotion includes the Deluxe Beverage Package for adults when booking on an Eligible Booking. A Refreshment Beverage Package will be applied to guests under the applicable drinking age on an Eligible Booking.
5. The Deluxe Beverage Package includes selected individual beverage items up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, sodas, bottled water, juices, mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included. Please drink responsibly.
6. The Refreshment Beverage package is applicable to any third and fourth guests over the age of two years booked into an eligible stateroom.
7. The Refreshment Package includes selected individual non-alcoholic beverage items up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water, juices, smoothies, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda beverages and a Coca-Cola souvenir cup.
8. Valid passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
The Onboard Spend shall be a credit issued to the eligible guest’s onboard account and shall not be applied as a discount or credit against the applicable booking fare.