Homepage » Azamara Club Cruises
This summer, immerse yourself in everything the Mediterranean has to offer with Azamara Club Cruises. Be captivated by Venice at night on a Gondola ride to see the city twinkling with evening light. Sip homemade sangria whilst enjoying a dazzling Flamenco performance at the Tablao de Carmen. Or spend an evening strolling the medieval streets of beautiful Mdina under a blanket of stars.
With more late & overnight stays than any other cruise line, Azamara can guarantee your experience both on board and onshore will be exceptional. And the cost? Less than you would expect.
See out the year in style at the sensational Copacabana Beach in Brazil, or welcome in 2020 at the ‘most beautiful place on Earth’, Bora Bora. Discover the best of South Africa or go ‘down under’ to explore the breath-taking landscapes of New Zealand on one of Azamara's signature Country-Intensive voyages.
Take advantage of all three Azamara ships spending next summer in Europe, and take your pick between the finest jewels of the Mediterranean and the rich culture of the Baltic Capitals.
Save up to 15% on 2019 & 2020 voyages
✓ FREE DRINKS
✓ GRATUITIES INCLUDED
✓ SHUTTLE SERVICES
✓ FREE EVENING EVENTS
MORE INCLUSIVE - A luxury cruise with Azamara is like staying in a fine boutique hotel, only better. Sparkling accommodations, 24-hour room service, a choice of excellent restaurants and an international cellar of fine wines will raise your spirits. You’ll also enjoy many options for evening entertainment, first-rate spa services, and daily classes including fitness instruction. Plus...
SUITE GUESTS - All the standard amenities that are listed above. PLUS..
See below the applicable sailings. Prices are based on 'Cruise Only', click through for 'Fly-Cruise' fare. ^All promotional savings have already been applied to fares shown on our website.
T&C's: Fares shown are 'from' per person based on two adults sharing the lead grade of stateroom. All promotional discounts have been applied to fares displayed. Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish but are subject to availability and can be changed/withdrawn at any time without notice.
1. The ‘Save Up to 15%’ offer only applies to new bookings (guarantee staterooms excluded) that are made between 1st August and 30th September 2019 inclusive (”Promotional Period”), on selected sailings departing between 30th November 2019 and 14th November 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Eligible Bookings will receive up to 15% off the prevailing advertised cruise fare for the first and second guest sharing an eligible stateroom at the time of booking. Discounts will be applied in accordance with the promotions table in this flyer. Prices for Eligible Bookings are subject to change during the Promotion Period based on supply and demand.1. The ‘Save Up to 15%’ offer only applies to new bookings (guarantee staterooms excluded) that are made between 1st August and 30th September 2019 inclusive (”Promotional Period”), on selected sailings departing between 30th November 2019 and 14th November 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Eligible Bookings will receive up to 15% off the prevailing advertised cruise fare for the first and second guest sharing an eligible stateroom at the time of booking. Discounts will be applied in accordance with the promotions table in this flyer. Prices for Eligible Bookings are subject to change during the Promotion Period based on supply and demand.
3. Pricing after application of discounts represents genuine savings over pre-promotion cruise fares on equivalent sailings at the time of booking. Discounts applied at invoicing to the prevailing cruise fares on Eligible Bookings represent the minimum saving over pre-promotion cruise fare prices.
4. The cruise fare includes standard meals on-board (but excludes speciality dining for guests booked in a Club Balcony or lower stateroom category), selected on-board entertainment and selected drinks, but excludes personal expenses (i.e. laundry), shore excursions, travel insurance, travel arrangements to and from the port and gratuities.
5. Other add-ons and amenities including, but not limited to, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the saving promotion.
6. Pricing is based on two people sharing the eligible stateroom booked in GBP / EUR and inclusive of taxes.
7. Price description ‘SUMMER SALE’ must be listed in the reservation at the time of booking.
8. This promotion is applicable to booked and named groups, such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits, if named between 1st August and 30th September 2019 at prevailing rate.
9. This promotion does not apply to Travel Agent rates, Interline Rates, Nett Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Closed User or any form on Non-Revenue price programmes, including but not restricted to: Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory, Complimentary prize winner staterooms, incentive or contracted groups and 3rd guests in the stateroom, who will have to pay full fare at the time of booking.
10. This promotion is only combinable with single supplements, back-to-back benefits where both cruises meet the terms of this promotion, onboard bookings savings, Le Club Voyage Quarterly savings, and Onboard Booking Savings providing that the above conditions are met and made onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants and, Open Bookings, where made via the call centre.
11. If a guest; cancels and reinstates an Eligible Booking; applies a fare change; changes the ship or sail date of their booking or makes certain other changes to their booking, this may result in the removal of this promotion from their booking.
12. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking & make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
13. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
14. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.azamara.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking information, ATOL protection, eligible sailings, terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to the Azamara 2019 or Azamara 2020 first edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
15. The Promoter is RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Azamara (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.