Oceania Cruises Announces Extended Global Voluntary Suspension of Cruising
Update – 17 June 2020
At Oceania Cruises, the health, safety and well-being of our guests, crew and the communities we visit has always been and remains our highest priority. Given continued global efforts to combat the spread of the global COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we are extending our suspension of voyages to include all voyages aboard Regatta, Nautica, Marina, Riviera, and Sirena through 30th September 2020 and all voyages aboard Insignia through 26th October 2020.
To make up for the inconvenience of this suspension, guests who are currently booked on voyages listed above and are paid in full will automatically receive a Future Cruise Credit worth 125% of the cruise fare paid. This is our way of providing even more value to our loyal guests to cruise with us at a later date. This Future Cruise Credit will be issued automatically and may be applied to any voyage on Oceania Cruises anywhere in the world through 31st December 2022 that is booked by 17th June 2021.
If your reservation is under deposit and does not have full and final payment applied, you will receive a full (100%) refund of all funds that have been applied to your reservation.
- This Future Cruise Credit will automatically be processed to your Oceania Club profile after 1st July 2020 and may be applied to any voyage on Oceania Cruises anywhere in the world through 31st December 2022.
- Ancillary items and packages, etc. purchased through us will be automatically refunded.
- Any travel protection purchased through us will also be refunded.
- Guests who have previously opted to cancel under the Travelers Assurance Program do not qualify for this offer.
For guests who prefer to forfeit the higher value of the 125% Future Cruise Credit, a lower value full refund option is available.
- Please contact us to start the refund process if you’re willing to give up the higher value of your 125% Future Cruise Credit.
- Refunds must be requested no later than close of business on 1st July 2020.
- Please allow up to 90 days for refunds to be processed.
Please know our team is working around the clock to do what is right by our guests and travel partners. We continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide additional updates as they are available.
As always, your business is important to Oceania Cruises and we appreciate your trust in us. We remain dedicated to providing our guests with the best travel experiences across the globe.