INFORMATION ON THE COMMENCEMENT OF TRAVEL
Update – 23 June 2020
While we have suspended all current voyages with your wellbeing in mind, we understand that you may be waiting to travel once again. A common trait among all those with a passion for discovery: rough waters only strengthen our yearning to explore the authentic beauty of our planet.
Silversea’s global family will reunite on the following voyages, as our ships recommence their itineraries around the world:
• E4201028019 – Silver Cloud will set sail on October 28, 2020
• WI201111010 – Silver Wind will welcome guests once more from November 11, 2020
• SS200913011 – Silver Shadow will commence service once again from September 13, 2020
• SL200903011 – Silver Spirit will set sail on September 3, 2020
• SM200910013 – From September 10, 2020, Silver Muse will resume sailing
• WH200908016 – Silver Whisper will commence service once again from September 8, 2020
• E1201020011 – Guests will cruise on Silver Explorer again from October 20, 2020
• MO201002010 – Silver Moon will set sail on October 2, 2020
• OR200822007 – From August 22, 2020, Silver Origin will resume sailing
Booked guests on cancelled voyages will receive a 125% cruise fare refund in the form of a Future Cruise Credit (FCC), which can be applied toward any future cruise and it’s valid two years from issuance. This is an incredible value to enhance the future cruise by choosing a longer itinerary or upgrading the stateroom category.
Future Cruise Credits are transferable to family and friends, and can be used partially and applied on more than one new booking.
EXCLUSIVE VENETIAN SOCIETY CRUISE DAYS: On voyages cancelled by Silversea due to Covid-19 from March 1, 2020 onward Venetian Society members will accumulate VS days on the cancelled voyage as well as on the new booked with the FCC, when they book by August 31, 2020. ^
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and crew is always our highest priority. We greatly appreciate the understanding of our valued guests and travel partners during these fluid, unprecedented and challenging times.
Our goal during these times of uncertainty is to be in constant communication with them, to make sure they have the most up-to-date information and can make informed decisions.