At Crystal Cruises, they are motivated by a single goal: to provide you with the finest experience not only in cruising, but in all of luxury travel. Aboard her highly-rated ships, you will discover the hallmarks of Crystal — extraordinary service, abundant space, exceptional quality, and incredible choices. This is the very essence of the cruise line; this is the Crystal Difference.
Over the past 30 years, Crystal has continued to best itself by providing the finest quality in the cruising lifestyle, boasting some of the highest space-per-guest ratios in the industry, and consistently earning top recognition by Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler.
Today, sailing innovative global itineraries to virtually every corner of the earth, Crystal offers travellers unforgettable vacation experiences highlighted by Crystal’s unique brand of personal touches and attention to detail.
All Inclusive Fares
- All on-board bottled water, soft drinks, fresh juices, speciality teas and coffees available every day during your cruise.
- Fine wines, beer, and premium spirits served throughout the ship at ‘open bars’.
- Snacks at Trident Bar & Grill, Tastes, Scoops Ice Cream Bar, and The Bistro available throughout the day at no additional cost.
- Up to 8 evening dining venues available to all guests in all accommodation categories with open dining by reservation.
- One complimentary evening of dining at Speciality restaurants — such as Prego, Silk Road and Umi Uma by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa — with no additional reservation fees or surcharges.
- All standard pre-paid gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff so no on-board tipping is required.
- Beautifully appointed staterooms and penthouses with supremely comfortable beds, sumptuous spa-like bathrooms/showers, and lush amenities. Most suites also have a private veranda.
- Sleek technology such as ultra-thin HD TVs with on-demand movies, one-touch lighting and room controls.
- Butler service is also part of the service, making your suite a veritable sanctuary at sea, and the perfect place to call home on global adventures.
- On-board enrichment classes including Crystal’s Computer University@Sea, Berlitz language classes, dance classes, and keyboard lessons with Yamaha.
- On-board entertainment including movies in the Hollywood Theatre, award winning Broadway-style production shows, and Magic Castle @ Sea City centre.
- Transportation in most ports.
- Golf lessons with PGA pros Exclusive 360 degree teak wraparound promenade deck.
- Guests may also take advantage of a 2.5% saving off their cruise fare when paying in full at least 6 months prior to sailing date.
The Michelin-inspired cuisine for which Crystal Cruises is justifiably famous is offered in the elegant Crystal Dining Room, located in the heart of the ship just off the Crystal Plaza. The Crystal Dining Room is beautifully appointed, with sweeping ocean views by day and a magnificent ambience at night. Gracious European-trained waiters and internationally acclaimed chefs provide regionally inspired dishes and classic continental cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Crystal offers two styles of seating : guest preferring traditional seating and ‘open dining by reservation’, which allows guests to choose a different dining time each evening.
Crystal Cruises also offers speciality restaurants like Silk Road, which serves a modern Japanese menu designed by the famed Nobu Matsuhisa, and features a walk-up sushi bar for light bites before dinner; and Prego with its traditional Italian menu designed by Piero Selvaggio (of the Valentino Restaurant Group). Once aboard guests may also book The Vintage Room, an intimate room for 12-14 guests to enjoy an evening of wine appreciation.
You will also not want to miss the Grand Gala Buffet if your sailing offers it. From towers of lobster tails and artfully arranged appetisers to sculptures of bread, fruit and chocolate, the smorgasbord of gastronomical delights is so elaborate, guests are encouraged to take photos half an hour before food service begins!
Bars & Lounges
Crystal Cruises all-inclusive fares include beers, wines and premium spirits served throughout the ship. Guests enjoy a wide choice of venues such as Avenue Saloon, The Bistro (now serving wines and cheeses after 6pm), the casino, Crystal Cove, Galaxy Lounge, Palm Court, Pulse Nightclub (Crystal Serenity) or Luxe Nightclub (Crystal Symphony), Stardust Club (Crystal Serenity) or Starlite Club (Crystal Symphony), and the Trident pool bar and grill. Crystal Cruises follows U.S licensing laws, with the minimum drinking age being 21 years.
Entertainment & Activities
Conceived and produced by their own creative in-house production staff, Crystal Cruises’ Broadway-style shows are a highlight of every cruise. After dinner, stroll to the Galaxy Lounge to witness the talented Crystal Ensemble of Singers and Dancers in such spectacular original productions as Fascinatin’ Rhythm, Million Dollar Musicals, COLE!, Curtain Call and many more! The Galaxy Lounge is the venue for award-winning production shows and a host of other evening performances. The showroom was custom-designed to offer perfect views from each of its seats, and features cutting edge sound and lighting systems.
Pamper yourself with an extensive range of beauty and massage treatments at the zen-like Crystal Life Spa, and revitalise both body and soul. Enjoy a yoga or pilates session, or another sporting activity at the state-of-the-art fitness centres, PGA golf instruction, paddle tennis, and more.
Everyday brings new opportunities to enrich your mind through workshops featuring thought leaders, world-class experts and lecturers. Learn a new skill, attend a wine tasting, take dance lessons, or simply relax with a book at the library on board.
Shore Excursions & Destinations
Crystal has groundbreaking itineraries that have reached all corners of the globe, and innovative experiences that explore the culinary and adventurous elements of worldwide cultures. With more more than 2,000 Crystal Adventures ashore, travellers can explore far off the beaten paths in the Russian Far East and Japan; New Zealand, Australia and Tasmania; Borneo, Indonesia and Philippines; the Northeast Passage and Antarctica.
From VIP access to the annual Edinburgh Military Tattoo and the Monaco Grand Prix, to prime positioning and participation in the world’s most elaborate New Year’s celebrations in Dubai and Sydney, a bevy of world-class events and excursions await.
Immerse yourself in destinations that pique your curiosities with a bespoke itinerary, or perhaps book a boutique experience that is unique to Crystal and available to a limited number of guests. Curated by Crystal’s own destination experts, each program provides authentic insight and exclusive access. However you envision your journey, Crystal will go to great lengths to make it happen.
Make your voyage even more memorable by leaving a lasting impact on places that you visit. Crystal’s complimentary Voluntourism Adventures gives you a chance to to invest your time and heart into the future well-being of the environment and culture of your destinations.