CRUISE+ Phnom Penh to Saigon and the Vietnam F1
Sister to the Orient and Bassac, the IP was built in Vietnam in 2009 and transferred over to Burma in 2011. The ship has quality mountain bikes for your independent exploration.
Arrive in Phnom Penh, the Asia many daydream about from afar. After 1 night here step onboard the RV Indochina Pandaw for a cruise to Saigon. Combine the ancient temples of Angkor in Siem Reap with Cambodia’s bustling capital city Phnom Penh with this expeditions on the Tonle and Mekong Rivers. We have included a night in Saigon before flying to Hanoi for the BRAND NEW Vietnam F1 with tickets included in your package. You can have the option of choosing Turn 1 or Turn 2-3-4 or The Starting Grid at the same cost.
Located on the Pit Straight, this Premium Grandstand will arguably provide the best view at the
circuit. You will have great views of the straight, including the starting grid and the pits, as well as views of Turns 1, 2, 3 and 4, all the exciting moments of the race are bound to happen here!
• Return flights from the UK
• 1 night pre-cruise stay – at Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh
• 3 nights sailing aboard RV Indochina Pandaw | Phnom Penh to Saigon
• All meals on board, complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water on board, life enriching tours and excursions with English speaking guides
• 1 night post-cruise stay at the Interncontinenal Asiana Hotel, Saigon
• Flight from Saigon to Hanoi
• 4 nights stay at Whyndam Garden Hotel in Hanoi
• F1 Tickets for Qualifying and Race Day with a selection of grandstands
Last updated 16 September 2019 – Please quote ref TCV29811
- 28/03/2020Fly from the UK––
- 29/03/2020Phnom Penh––
- 30/03/2020Phnom Penh––
- 31/03/2020Vietnam Border––
- 01/04/2020Gao Giong Bird Sanctuary––
- 02/04/2020My Tho––
- 03/04/2020Fly from Saigon to Hanoi––
Balcony prices fromCall for price
Based on 2 people sharing