South Africa Intensive
A luxurious boutique hotel at sea, the Azamara Journey® is a mid-sized ship with a deck plan that’s intimate but never crowded, and offers everything modern voyagers are looking for — plus some unexpected extras.
Re-imagined staterooms include modern amenities, furnishings, and European linens. Plus the ship features a large number of staterooms and suites with balconies, perfect for starting your day with fresh sea air and stunning views.
Seven restaurants, cafes and lounges, a refreshing pool, sun-drenched decks, a revitalizing spa…the list goes on. With so many areas to explore onboard Azamara Journey, it’s a good thing they have deck plans.
One of the best ways to experience the jaw-dropping sights of Milford Sound, New Zealand, and the mesmerizing Mediterranean Sea coast lines is from your private balcony. It’s just one of the many benefits exclusive to your wonderfully spacious suite aboard Azamara Journey.
Escape to a private retreat of polished style, featuring contemporary décor, luxurious linens, plush cotton robes and slippers, French bath products, fresh flowers, turndown treats, and 24-hour room service.
- 12/12/2020Cape Town, South Africa18:00–
- 14/12/2020Port Elizabeth, South Africa07:0021:00
- 16/12/2020Richards Bay, South Africa06:3021:00
- 17/12/2020Durban, South Africa07:3018:00
- 18/12/2020East London, South Africa13:0019:00
- 20/12/2020Cape Town, South Africa08:00–
- 21/12/2020Cape Town, South Africa––
- 22/12/2020Cape Town, South Africa––