Cruise & Maritime Voyages Deals
Britain’s Leading Independent Cruise Line
Welcome to Cruise & Maritime’s exciting programme of exceptional value cruising holidays aboard their smaller to mid-size cruise ships offering a more traditional British cruise experience. Choose between the elegant Marco Polo, intimate Astoria, stylish Astor, impressive Magellan, astounding Columbus and Vasco da Gama – new to the fleet in 2019. They are Britain’s leading independent cruise line and 2019 heralds their tenth year of operation. Cruise & Maritime have carried thousands of mainly British cruise passengers with 95% of their guests rating the enjoyment of their cruise experience either excellent or good. High praise indeed!
Cruise & Maritime are the ex-UK cruise specialists with a choice of convenient sailings from a port near you – London Tilbury, Bristol Avonmouth, Bristol Port, Poole, Portsmouth, Hull, Liverpool, Newcastle Tyne and Dundee. Their ships offer a more leisurely and traditional home from home style of cruising with the emphasis very much on personal service and going that extra mile. They continue to deliver what they think you want; value matched by quality with attentive and friendly service, a variety of great big show and daytime entertainment within a real maritime experience visiting lots of interesting places and more remote ports of call not always accessible by the larger resort ships.
A tantalising choice of sailings
Cruise & Maritime’s programme offers a wide selection of cruising holidays including the breathtaking Norwegian Fjords, the glorious Baltic & Russia, Iceland & Northern Isles, the Mediterranean, Spain & Portugal, Canary Islands & Madeira and closer to home, the ever popular Round Britain cruises! Next winter, why not join an epic voyage around South America or sail to the spectacular Land of the Northern Lights. Alternatively, take a look at their magical Christmas & New Year cruises to the Canaries and Madeira or Caribbean & Mexico. Columbus’ Grand Round the World Cruise will surely be the travel experience of a lifetime.
Cruise and Maritime Voyages are feeling the love this year and offering savings of up to 65% on selected sailings, when you book by 17th February 2020!
Look What’s Included
Compare Cruise & Maritime’s fares together with what’s included and you’ll appreciate what outstanding value their cruises represent.
All this is included in the fare:
- Comfortable cabin accommodation of your choice
- Excellent service standards from a very friendly and attentive crew
- Delicious full board cuisine, plus afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Welcome & Farewell Captain’s Cocktail Parties (cruises of 6 nights or more)
- Self service tea & coffee, from 6am to midnight
- Stylish entertainment, cabarets and popular classical interludes
- Daytime activities programme
- Informative guest speakers and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more)
- Wide range of leisure facilities to enrich your time on board
- Porterage of luggage from port to cabin
- Port Taxes
And remember, they offer…
- A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience
- Distinctive, small to medium sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call
- A friendly and attentive standard of service from an experienced international crew
- Sterling is the onboard currency on Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo and Astoria, so there is no need to worry about exchange problems
- For your added convenience, a choice of 14 UK and Ireland departure ports
- A wide choice of wonderful excursions.