Summer 2022 P&O Cruises
Soak up the thrill of travel that’s filled with exploration, laughter and good times.
P&O Cruises summer 2022 holiday collection
Start looking forward to looking forward… to reconnecting with travel and the joy it brings. If you’re dreaming about those lazy, hazy, fun-filled summer holidays, the great news is P&O Cruises all-new summer 2022 collection is here!
Why book early?
- Iona heads to the enchanting Norwegian Fjords for 7-night escapes, with stops at the world heritage port of Geiranger, as well as Olden and Ålesund.
- Bold and beautiful Britannia heads for the Med on 14-night cruises. Take time to explore the markets, monuments and neo-gothic architecture of Barcelona on an overnight call, and discover the delights of Florence and Pisa’s leaning tower from La Spezia. Britannia will also visit the beguiling Baltic on 14-night cruises, with leisurely two-day calls in magnificent St Petersburg.
- Azura is standing by as you touch down in Valletta for a Med fly-cruise. Visit vibrant Venice, from the Italian city of Trieste, or venture further east to one of Turkey’s oldest preserved archaeological sites, Ephesus, from Kusadasi.
- Ventura will be venturing to sunny Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands for a fortnight at a time while her Short Breaks offer extended calls in Amsterdam.
- P&O Cruises’ mid-sized, adult-only ship, Arcadia and Aurora, offer a range of exciting cruises to destinations ranging from the northern-most point of Norway, to Russia, New York, the Greek Islands, Iceland and Canada.
Why not use your Future Cruise Credit for your 2022 cruise holiday!
The Cruise Village have been top P&O Cruise agents for over 61 years. Our trusted, and award-winning team of P&O Cruises experts will not only offer you a great deal, they’ll look after you from enquiry to booking to boarding and beyond! So why not give us a call on 0800 810 8481 and start getting ready for your Summer 2022 cruise today!
We’re your one stop shop for P&O Cruises, and we’re here for you!
Don’t forget… our phone lines have remained open throughout the entire Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring that we’ve been on hand to address any concerns you have had.
We’re the team that truly cares and will support you.
Still your incredible P&O Cruises holiday; a few reassuring changes
With enhanced well-being measures on board all of P&O Cruises ships you’ll still be able to enjoy the holiday you dreamed of, even though some aspects of your cruise may initially feel a little different.