Summer 2022 P&O Cruises
Soak up the thrill of travel that’s filled with exploration, laughter and good times.
P&O Cruises summer 2022 holiday collection
Start looking forward to looking forward… to reconnecting with travel and the joy it brings. If you’re dreaming about those lazy, hazy, fun-filled summer holidays, the great news is P&O Cruises all-new summer 2022 collection is here!
- Iona heads to the enchanting Norwegian Fjords for 7-night escapes, with stops at the world heritage port of Geiranger, as well as Olden and Ålesund.
- Bold and beautiful Britannia heads for the Med on 14-night cruises. Take time to explore the markets, monuments and neo-gothic architecture of Barcelona on an overnight call, and discover the delights of Florence and Pisa’s leaning tower from La Spezia. Britannia will also visit the beguiling Baltic on 14-night cruises, with leisurely two-day calls in magnificent St Petersburg.
- Azura is standing by as you touch down in Valletta for a Med fly-cruise. Visit vibrant Venice, from the Italian city of Trieste, or venture further east to one of Turkey’s oldest preserved archaeological sites, Ephesus, from Kusadasi.
- Ventura will be venturing to sunny Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands for a fortnight at a time while her Short Breaks offer extended calls in Amsterdam.
- P&O Cruises’ mid-sized, adult-only ship, Arcadia and Aurora, offer a range of exciting cruises to destinations ranging from the northern-most point of Norway, to Russia, New York, the Greek Islands, Iceland and Canada.
Why not use your Future Cruise Credit for your 2022 cruise holiday!
Still your incredible P&O Cruises holiday; a few reassuring changes
With enhanced well-being measures on board all of P&O Cruises ships you’ll still be able to enjoy the holiday you dreamed of, even though some aspects of your cruise may initially feel a little different.