MSC Cruises – Winter 2021/22 Breaks from Southampton
Indulge in the best of Europe’s Christmas Markets this winter with MSC Cruises.
Their newly announced cruises, starting 16 November sailing roundtrip from Southampton aboard MSC Magnifica, are sure to be a hit for those looking for a little festive cheer!
But what if you’re in the market for something after the festive season?
Well here’s some good news!
MSC Magnifica will continue to cruise to Hamburg, Zeebrugge (for Bruges), Ijmuiden (for Amsterdam) & Le Havre through to early-April!
So, if you’ve been trying to decide on a city break in the new year, then why not have four in one holiday? What’s not to love?! Super convenient departures from Southampton, meaning no airport hassle, and you only have to unpack once! And don’t forget… there’s incredible entertainment, sumptuous food and cosy accommodation all included in your cruise fare, so it’s incredible value too!
2021-2022 MSC Magnifica Winter cruises feature:
– Extended stays in port by up to 12 hours
– Up to 30% off for Healthcare workers
– The highest level of health and safety thanks to rigorous on board procedures.
– Maximum flexibility to reschedule a cruise up to 15 days before departure for cruise only and up to 21 days before departure for fly & cruise.
– FREE child fares on selected sailings!
– ZERO Solo supplement on selected sailings!
Drinks packages are available for a supplement; or upgrade to the Aurea experience for an included Easy Drinks Package, in addition to a fantastic range of extra benefits!
Don’t miss out on your European winter getaway with MSC Cruises.