Regent Seven Seas Cruises Deals
Discover Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ and immerse yourself into every destination by taking advantage of their hallmark inclusion of thousands of incredible, FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions. These excursions are curated with the goal of providing more ways to engage your interests and indulge your passions, from food and wine to art and architecture. That includes over 350 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, providing unique opportunities to experience world history in powerful and tangible ways.
UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Upgrade your Experience in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe in 2022 with a FREE 2-Category Suite Upgrade, PLUS Up to 25% Off Selected Sailings. From the Land of Fire and Ice, to the multicultural dimensions of Istanbul and beyond, take your travels to the next level.
A FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package is the perfect preface to enjoying your upgraded Concierge Suite, while the perks of an upgraded Penthouse Suite include the services of a private butler.
Plus, benefit from a Reduced 10% Deposit when you book by 30 June 2021.
UNWIND IN THE CARIBBEAN
Enjoy a pre-cruise Barbados adventure
Before you step onboard, we want you to be fully relaxed, ready to immerse yourself in your new home away from home. So what better way to unwind than be transported to paradise? Spend 3 or 4 nights on the idyllic island of Barbados before your cruise. Choose from the Tamarind Hotel or Crystal Cove Hotel that run along the west coast of this enchanting Caribbean Island. Prices start at just an additional £299 per person.
We take care of everything for you – on arrival into Barbados, you will be escorted to your beach-front hotel, with all your luggage, portage and transfers taken care of. Then it’s time to settle down with a cocktail and relax! You then can enjoy the next few days to stare out across the bright blue waters and white sands enjoying your own peace of paradise.
And then when you are relaxed and ready, we will transfer you to the gorgeous Seven Seas Navigator for your Caribbean cruise, sailing to islands such as St Lucia, Aruba, Antique and St Barts, plus with up to 88 FREE Shore Excursions included you can full immerse yourself in the region.
Available on Seven Seas Navigator voyages departing from Barbados between February & April 2022.
- Choice of a 4-night stay at Tamarind Hotel OR a 3-Night stay at Crystal Cove in Barbados before your luxury cruise aboard Seven Seas Navigator® from an additional £299 per person
- An all-inclusive hotel experience
- Welcome cocktail on arrival at the hotel
- ‘Taste of Elegance’ dining programme at the sister hotels
- Hotel amenities included*
- Fast Track through the airport, luggage handling and escorted by a Regent Representative
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the ship
- Complimentary water sports, fitness centre, tennis and daytime water taxi between hotels
* T&Cs Apply
All Inclusive fares includes…
- Free return flights
- Free return Business Class flights* on European voyages in Penthouse Suites and above
- Free unlimited shore excursions
- Free 2 or 3 night land programmes*
- Free 1 night pre-cruise hotel packages*
- Free unlimited beverages
- Free open bars and lounges plus in-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- Free pre-paid gratuities
- Free speciality restaurants
- Free transfers between airport & ship
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
Enjoy the flexibility and confidence of Regent Reassurance, which allows new and existing reservations that have paid in full to cancel up to 15 days* prior to departure date and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit (excludes concierge collection arrangements where applicable. Cancellation for air arrangements must be received at least 65 days prior to departure to receive the 100% Future Cruise Credit).