Viking Cruise Deals
Destination focused. Culturally enriching. Carefully curated. Discover what makes Viking Cruises the world’s leading small ship cruise line.
2022 & 2023 SAILINGS
Viking takes you closer to the heart of the places you want to visit, docking where larger ships cannot and providing you more time to explore.
They boast a fleet of new, all-veranda, state-of-the-art ocean ships. Each identical sister ship carries only 930 guests and is engineered at a scale that allows direct access into most ports. Classified by Cruise Critic as “small ships,” the fleet features understated elegance and modern Scandinavian design.
Highlights of a Viking Ocean Cruise
On a Viking ocean cruise, you will sail into the heart of your destination. From their prime, central berths in the world’s great cities such as Venice, London, Hong Kong and Sydney, and in seldom-visited ports like Kotor, Montenegro and Scotland’s Shetland Islands, enriching cultural discoveries are just a short walk from your ship. Further, you will spend more time in port, with overnight stays in virtually all ports of embarkation and disembarkation. Here is a small sample of where a Viking ocean cruise can take you:
- Majestic fjords from Norway to Chile
- Up the Thames River for easy access to historic London
- Into the mighty Amazon River
- New Zealand’s magnificent Milford and Doubtful Sounds
- Great canals of the world: from the Panama to the Suez
- Small and stunning ports such as Norway’s Lofoten Islands
- Remote islands such as Easter Island and Mauritius
- Among the soaring karst islands of Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay