Viking Ocean Cruise Deals
Destination focused. Culturally enriching. Carefully curated.
Discover what makes Viking Ocean Cruises the world’s leading small ship cruise line.
Viking Ocean Cruises
In 2023 or 2024 get closer to the heart of the places you want to visit. Dock where larger ships cannot and enjoy more time to explore.See all Viking Ocean Cruises ►
Viking’s fleet is made up of all-veranda, state-of-the-art ocean ships, that carry just 930 guests each. They are engineered at a scale that allows direct access into most ports. Classified by Cruise Critic as “small ships,” the fleet features understated elegance and modern Scandinavian design.
Highlights of a Viking Ocean Cruise
On a Viking ocean cruise, you will sail into the heart of your destination. From their prime, central berths in the world’s great cities such as Venice, London, Hong Kong and Sydney, and in seldom-visited ports like Kotor, Montenegro and Scotland’s Shetland Islands, enriching cultural discoveries are just a short walk from your ship. Further, you will spend more time in port, with overnight stays in virtually all ports of embarkation and disembarkation. Here is a small sample of where a Viking ocean cruise can take you:
- Majestic fjords from Norway to Chile
- Up the Thames River for easy access to historic London
- Into the mighty Amazon River
- New Zealand’s magnificent Milford and Doubtful Sounds
- Great canals of the world: from the Panama to the Suez
- Small and stunning ports such as Norway’s Lofoten Islands
- Remote islands such as Easter Island and Mauritius
- Among the soaring karst islands of Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay
- Return flights from London and selected regional airports
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Access to The Nordic Spa & state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Self-service launderettes
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- 24-hour room service
- Onboard gratuities
Every day a new view, with some of the largest suites and bathrooms on the seas. You could say that they’re the Perfect Retreat.
Begin each day refreshed in any of the five categories of spacious rooms, including some of the largest suites at sea.
All come with king-size beds, large showers, heated bathroom floors, LCD TVs, multiple US/EU outlets and USB ports, private verandas, 24-hour room service and more.
In 2022 Viking was named both the #1 Ocean Line and the #1 River Line in Condé Nast Traveller’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards. This is the second year in a row that Viking has scored higher than all other cruise lines in both of these categories.
Over the last few years Viking have been accredited with awards for both the line and individual ships by Cruise Critic, The Times, British Travel Awards, Cruise International and Berlitz.