• On general sale 30 April – but you can pre-register your interest with us now.
• Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club members can book earlier! Please ask for details.
• Departures from Liverpool, Southampton, Newcastle & London Tilbury.
• Durations will be 2-, 3- and 4-night sailings
• Dates can be seen below, starting 13 July, through to 1 September 2021
So if you’re looking for the perfect family getaway this Summer, then you might want to consider these brand new, magical Disney experiences at sea!
From recreational fun for kids and adults alike, to culinary adventures within Disney Magic’s themed restaurants, and entertainment done the way only Disney can conjure up; this is fully expected to be one of the most popular Staycation At Sea experiences for UK guests ever!
Pre-register your interest today using the form below, or call us on 0800 810 8481
United Kingdom residents will be able to experience the magic of Disney Cruise Line close to home with brand-new Disney Magic at Sea “staycation” sailings from U.K. ports this summer for a limited time. Featuring enchanted entertainment and with multiple layers of health and safety measures, the Disney Magic cruise ship plans to sail mostly 2- and 3-night voyages, as well as limited 4-night sailings, within U.K. waters round-trip from Liverpool and Southampton.
Depart on 2-, 3- and limited 4-night cruises on selected dates from 15th July – 30th July.
Depart on 2-, 3- and limited 4-night cruises on selected dates from 4th-30th August
• 2-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation: 4th August, 16th August, 18th August, 30th August
• 3-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation: 6th August, 13th August, 20th August, 27th August
• 4-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation: 9th August, 23rd August
Depart on 2- & 3-night cruises on selected dates from 3rd-11th September
Depart on 2- & 3- night cruises on selected dates from 14th September – 1st October
• 2-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation: 20th September, 22nd September, 27th September, 29th September
• 3-Night Disney Magic at Sea UK Staycation: 14th September, 17th September, 24th September, 1st October
on sale dates:
- 28th April 2021: Platinum Members, starting at 9:00
- 28th April 2021: Gold Members, starting at 9:00
- 29th April 2021: Silver Members starting at 9:00
- 30th April 2021: All Guests starting at 9:00
Thomas Mazloum, president of Disney Cruise Line
Our teams are bringing tremendous ingenuity and fun to these new cruises, tailoring them with care to the times we are living in, yet filling them with everything you’d expect from Disney, from great service and entertainment to immersive dining experiences and magic for the whole family.
Guests will remain aboard the Disney Magic throughout the sailing and will enjoy an unforgettable cruise experience with world-class accommodations, dazzling entertainment and a variety of included dining options. Children and adults alike will delight in spaces created just for them, including family pools and waterslides, whimsical kids clubs, and adult-only retreats such as a secluded pool and spa, a lively entertainment district and a fine-dining restaurant.
Favourite Disney stories, characters and entertainment will come to life during these special Disney Magic at Sea cruises, including a celebration with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and their pals, a Frozen flurry of fun with Anna, Elsa and Olaf, and an epic encounter with Marvel’s greatest Super Heroes. Guests will cherish special moments with beloved Disney friends, from capturing physically distanced photos with Captain Mickey, to enjoying a royal promenade with Disney Princesses or seeing favourite Toy Story pals. West End-quality stage shows will captivate guests of all ages in the elegant Walt Disney Theatre.
Disney Cruise Line is implementing multiple layers of health and safety measures considering guidance from the U.K. government, health authorities and medical experts. This includes COVID-19 testing, health screenings, face coverings, reduced guest capacity, physical distancing and enhanced cleaning.