The cruise goes on sale to Ocean Members at 9am on Wednesday 14th July and on General sale on 9am on Friday 16th July. Pre-register now below.
- Join the journey of discovery as Balmoral reaches out to remote Antarctica to see its rugged icy landscapes by passing places like Elephant Island. Admire the vastness of UNESCO Iguazu National Park‘s many thundering waterfalls within its rainforest setting, cruise amongst the towering mountain landscape punctuated by icy glaciers in the Patagonian Fjords in Chile. Round the rocky headland of Cape Horn.
- Have the chance to visit the Galapagos Islands (tour). Spot hardy penguins & seals in Antarctica. Go spot penguins at the coves and beaches of the Falklands – like Magellanic, Gentoo and Rockhoppers.
- Follow the history of Ernest Shackleton’s exploration of Antarctica. Gain and insight into the Incas at Machu Picchu or Lake Titicaca (both on tours). Discover how important Cape Horn was to trading routes. Experience British life far from the homeland with a visit the remote Falklands islands archipelago and also gain an insight into the Falklands war.
- Bucket-list sights such as the, Panama Canal, Christ the Redeemer, Copacabana Beach and Sugarloaf Mountain in Rio.
- Spanish colonial architecture of Havana.
- Experience one of the driest places on Earth with a visit to Arica which once recorded the longest rain-less streak on record (173 months).
- Tango in Buenos Aires and gain an insight into the life of inspirational figure Eva Peron. Samba culture in Rio. Experience the Gaucho cowboy way of life in Argentina and Uruguay. Delve into fortified Portobelo’s history of explorers and privateers, the Panamanian city was named by Christopher Columbus and is claimed to be the final resting place of Sir Francis Drake. Latin dance styles originating in Cuba (e.g. Mambo, Cha Cha Cha, Salsa and Danzon).
Plus overnight stays in:
- Havana, Cuba
- Callao, Peru
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Plus scenic cruising through the Chilean Fjords, and, the Antarctica
Interior cabin from: £8,999 per person based on two sharing;
Ocean view cabin from: £10,499 per person based on two sharing;
Balcony cabin from: £17,499 per person based on two sharing;
Suite from: £20,499 per person based on two sharing;
Single cabin from: £15,499
Pricing is subject to availability, is capacity controlled, and may change at any time.
Oceans’ discount applicable on L2301 (pricing above does not include Oceans’ discount).
Plus receive FREE On Board Spend up to £400 per person*
Freedom fare benefits:
Choose your cabin
Choose your restaurant and dining time
Priority booking for Shore Tours
Priority on board arrival and departure
Free shuttle bus to local centre (where operating)
AND: Fred. Olsen’s Enjoyment Promise.
*On board spend amount varies per cabin grade:
Interior cabins qualify for £100 per person On Board Spend;
Ocean View cabins qualify for £250 per person;
Superior Ocean View & Balcony Cabins qualify for £300 per
Suites qualify for £400 per person.
For more details call the team on 0800 810 8481 or send us an enquiry: