A wondrous holiday on the continent will soon be within reach when Seabourn unveils their 2022 voyages to Europe!
These exciting new itineraries will offer guests the opportunity to explore must-see destinations of breathtaking beauty. Be amazed by the vivid history and rich cultural diversity of these extraordinary places with marquee ports and lesser-known treasures that are guaranteed to delight.
Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales, says:
We always strive to take our guests to some of the world’s most remarkable and noteworthy destinations and give them the opportunity to discover the diverse culture and history firsthand
We look forward to welcoming guests on one these upcoming voyages, where they can explore our extraordinary worlds while sailing on the world’s finest ultra-luxury resort at sea.
Enjoy unique hand-tailored sailings that feature:
- 68 individual voyages.
- 27 maiden calls or ports not visited in more than five years.
- At least one maiden call per month between May and August.
- Overnight stays in Amsterdam, Belfast, Bordeaux, Grenada, St. Petersburg, Malta, Paris and more.
- More than 30 ports with late departures so you can explore local dining and entertainment.
- Extended Explorations opportunities of 14 to 38 days for a more in-depth experience.
Particular highlights include UNESCO World Heritage content that will enrich you with exclusive insights and experiences on board and ashore. Attend life-enhancing seminars in Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil or exciting Ventures by Seabourn® on select voyages.
After nearly a year of missed holidays, these ultra-luxury cruises are bound to be popular with holiday-makers, so don’t let them slip away!
Pre-register before 21 January 2021 to reserve your preferred suite before voyages open for sale on 25 January 2021.